Nuheat's warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
Nuheat Industries Limited warrants each Nuheat Floor Heating System that it sells to be free from defects in material and workmanship effective on the date of the purchase of the Nuheat Floor Heating System by the original purchaser and shall remain effective for a period of twenty-five (25) years under tile, stone, laminate, and engineered wood floors from the date of purchase. The maximum liability of the company is limited to the cost of the original Nuheat Floor Heating System multiplied by the percentage of the warranty period remaining.
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Any incidental or consequential damage
- Any failure that results from an accident, abuse, neglect, or failure to operate or install the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the installation manual and installed by a qualified electrician.
- Costs of removal, freight, delivery and re-installment of the Nuheat Floor Heating System.
- Nuheat Floor Heating System is not warranted if used for purposes other than those they were designed to perform.
This warranty may not be transferred and is exclusively to the sole benefit of the original purchaser.
Please note the following warranty conditions:
- Nuheat must be on a dedicated circuit and protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- Nuheat must be tested (resistance & insulation) with a digital ohmmeter before, during and after the installation. Readings must be recorded in the printed installation instructions.
- Nuheat must be installed and connected according to the specifications set out in the US National Electric Code, Part 1 of the Canadian Electric Code and all local/municipal electrical regulations and standards.
- A certified electrician familiar with residential/commercial electrical installation codes and practices must connect Nuheat to power.