MatComfort Regulator (Discontinued 2008)
The MatComfort Regulator offers homeowners a non-programmable alternative to control the in floor heat of their Nuheat electric floor heating system. To increase/decrease the in floor heat of the electric floor heating system, simply turn the dial to the desired floor temperature.
- A non-programmable alternative for your Nuheat electric floor heating system
- Suitable for tile, stone, granite, and marble surfaces
- Heating indicator light
- Manual power selection dial to control the in floor heat of Nuheat’s electric floor heating system
- Available in 120 & 240 Volt formats
- On / Off switch
- Built-in G.F.C.I. (Class A)
- Estimated price $100 – $150
Did you know?
- The MatComfort Regulator does not need a floor sensing probe.
- The MatComfort Regulator shares the same back components as the MatComfort NTG thermostat. This allows homeowners to easily upgrade to the NTG programmable thermostat option at a later date.