This fully programmable thermostat is a revolutionary dual-voltage “all-in-one” thermostat exclusive to Nuheat. Multiple SOLO thermostats can be networked together and controlled from one SOLO thermostat.
- Designed for electric floor heating systems
- Dual voltage compatibility (120V or 240V)
- For tile, stone and laminate/engineered wood floors
- Programmable 7-day settings
- Full menu screen for easy programming
- Floor sensing and ambient air sensing
- Backlit screen
- Built-in Class A GFCI
- 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Estimated price $175 – $190
- Model number: SOLO
Did you know?
- There are no confusing symbols in the menu screen to decipher. All menu items are words.
- The SOLO thermostat can sense either ambient air temperature or floor temperature.
- Multiple SOLO thermostats can be networked together to allow master programming from one thermostat.
Always refer to the wiring diagram located on the back of the thermostat
If necessary, a relay switch allows you to control multiple circuits with a single control. The relay switch can be conveniently placed inside an electrical junction box.