APS Control Panel
APS control panels are used in conjunction with various sensors and manages/distributes power to the heating cable(s) while ensuring minimum operating costs. APS control panels feature adjustable hold-on timers that ensures complete melting of snow/ice.
- Used for roof and gutter de-icing applications as well as snow melting applications
- Accepts signals from multiple sensors (max. 6)
- Operates electrically and mechanically held contactors for pilot duty applications
- Compatible with SC-40C satellite contactors for high power load requirements
- Compatible with RCU remote control units (optional add-ons) that can be located where system operation can be conveniently observed
- Can be interfaced with energy management computers (EMC)