In addition to heat trace applications, Nuheat 13FP self-regulating cables offers alternative wattage options for roof and gutter de-icing applications.
- Available in 5 / 8 / 13 watts per ft options (@ 32°F in ice/snow) and 120V and 240V
- compatible with Nuheat SpeedConnect components for quick and easy power connections, splices, and terminations on jobsite (heat shrinks not required)
- regulates power output in response to changes in the ambient conditions
- cable can overlap across itself without risk of overheating and/or burnout for easy installation around roof, gutters, and downspouts
- can be cut or extended to required length on jobsite for ultimate versatility