Nuheat optimal 6-watt self-regulating roof and gutter de-icing cables are designed for commercial and residential applications to create drain paths needed to prevent ice dams and ice build-up that can cause extensive damage to roof and gutter systems.
The optimal 6-watt power output will create sufficient drain paths without consuming too much energy. The power output will increase as ambient temperature decreases in the presence of ice or snowfall.
- Produces 6 watts per ft (@ 32F in ice/snow) and available in 120V or 240V
- compatible with Nuheat SpeedConnect components for quick and easy power connections, splices, and terminations on jobsite (heat shrinks not required)
- regulates power output in response to changes in the ambient conditions
- cable can overlap across itself without risk of overheating and/or burnout for easy installation around roof, gutters, and downspouts
- can be cut or extended to required length on jobsite for ultimate versatility