Nuheat plug-in self-regulating heating cables are designed for residential and commercial roof & gutter de-icing applications. Nuheat plug-in self-regulating heating cables are available in 120V and are installed on roofs and placed inside gutters and downspouts to create and maintain drain paths for water.
Factory assembled with a standard three-prong plug, each cable can simply connect to any grounded 120V receptacle. Installation is easy as the cable's self-regulating feature allows the heating cable to be overlapped across itself without risk of overheating and/or burnout.
- Available in 5 / 10 / 15 / 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 foot lengths
- Produces 13 watts per ft (@ 32°F in ice/snow) and available in 120V
- Suitable for shingles, metal, plastic, tar and wood roofs
- Suitable for metal, plastic and wood gutters/downspouts
- Simple plug-in feature allows for easy installation
- 3ft. cold lead length
- Cable can overlap across itself without risk of overheating and/or burnout for easy installation on roofs and inside gutters and downspouts
- Available in US only (coming soon to Canada)
- Roof clips (used to mount heating cable on actual roofing surface) are not included and must be purchased separately