The HSC-5 pavement-mounted sensor/controller is a 2-in-1 unit which senses snow conditions and distributes power to the heating cable(s) for 120V or 240V applications via a dry contact.
- Built-in temperature and moisture sensors for reliable snow detection
- Pavement-mounted for accuracy in snow melting applications
- Rugged housing unit
- Field replaceable without having to disturb the pavement
- Five-hour hold-on timer ensures complete melting of snow/ice
- Suitable for applications where simplified operation is desired without the need for user-defined settings
- Simple to install and operate