Exclusive to Nuheat, this energy efficient 7-day Programmable In-Floor Heat Sensing Thermostat mounts flush to the wall and can be fitted with any decora-style faceplate.
- Exclusive to Nuheat’s floor heating system
- Flush mounted and can be fitted with any decora-style faceplate
- Programmable in floor heat sensing thermostat for the Nuheat electric floor heating system
- Specially designed for use under tile, stone, granite, marble surfaces or engineered and laminate wood applications
- Programmable 7-day settings for efficient use of Nuheat’s electric floor heating system
- Energy efficient
- Dual voltage compatibility (120V or 240V)
- Backlit display
- On/Off Switch
- Built-in G.F.C.I. (Class A)
- Estimated price $175
- Model number: HMY DV
- Warranty – 3-year manufacturer’s warranty*
Did you know?
- You can get step-by-step programming instructions over the phone by calling our Harmony Programming Phone Line at 1-800-778-9276.
- The Harmony thermostat may be switched to regulator mode in case your contractor forgets to install the sensor probe.
- You can get answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding our thermostats
Always refer to the wiring diagram located on the back of the thermostat
Harmony DV Wiring Diagram
HMY110/HMY220 Wiring Diagram
If necessary, a relay switch allows you to control multiple circuits with a single control. The relay switch can be conveniently placed inside an electrical junction box.
This product is guaranteed against workmanship defects for a three year period* following the initial date of purchase. During this period, NUHEAT will repair or replace, at our option and without charge, any defective product which has been used under normal conditions. The warranty does not cover delivery costs and does not apply to products poorly installed or randomly damaged before, during or after installation. This warranty cancels and replaces any other manufacturer’s express or implied warranty as well as any other company commitment. NUHEAT cannot be held liable for related or random damages before, during or after the installation of this product. For information on warranty or repairs, please call 1-800-778.WARM (9276) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Valid from date of purchase with bill of sale or proof of purchase