Mat & Cable Warranty Card
Please complete and return this warranty registration card within 14 days to validate your warranty. Note all fields are required except where indicated.
Pentair Thermal Building Solutions limited warrants each Nuheat Mat and Nuheat Cable that it sells to be free from defects in material and workmanship effective on the date of the purchase by the original purchaser and shall remain effective for a period of twenty-five (25) years under tile, stone, laminate, and engineered wood floors from the date of purchase.
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Any incidental or consequential damage
- Any failure that results from an accident, abuse, neglect, or failure to operate or install the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the installation manual and installed by a qualified electrician.
- Costs of removal, freight, delivery and re-installment of the Nuheat Mat or Nuheat Cable.
- Nuheat Mat and Nuheat Cable are not warranted if used for purposes other than those they were designed to perform.
This warranty may not be transferred and is exclusively to the sole benefit of the original purchaser.
Please note the following warranty conditions:
Printable 25 Year Warranty Information
Printable Total Care Warranty Document
- Nuheat must be on a dedicated circuit and protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- Nuheat must be tested (resistance & insulation) with a digital ohmmeter before, during and after the installation. Readings must be recorded in the printed installation instructions.
- Nuheat must be installed and connected according to the specifications set out in the US National Electric Code, Part 1 of the Canadian Electric Code and all local/municipal electrical regulations and standards.
- A certified electrician familiar with residential/commercial electrical installation codes and practices must connect Nuheat to power.