MatComfort 82F (Discontinued 2008)
Manufacturers of laminate & engineered wood recommend that the in floor heat underneath their products should only be warmed up to 84° Fahrenheit. The MatComfort 82F is regulated to limit the in floor heat up to 82° Fahrenheit. Nuheat ensures that your investment is absolutely risk free!
- Programmable in floor heat sensing thermostat for laminate & engineered wood surfaces
- Specially designed for use under laminate & engineered wood
- Programmable 7-day settings for efficient use of Nuheat’s electric floor heating system
- Available in 120 & 240 Volt formats
- Backlit display
- On/Off switch
- Built-in G.F.C.I. (Class A)
- Estimated price $175 – $225
Did you know?
- You can get step-by-step programming instructions over the phone by calling our NTG Programming Phone Line at 1-800-778-9276.
- The MatComfort 82F thermostat can sense ambient air temperature in case your contractor forgets to install the sensor probe.
- You can get answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding our thermostats