The Tempo offers a digital non-programmable alternative to control the Nuheat electric floor heating system. With simple “up” or “down” temperature control buttons, the Tempo is a great option for hotel and resort developments.
- Designed for electric floor heating systems
- Non-programmable digital thermostat
- Dual voltage compatibility (120V or 240V)
- Suitable for tile, stone, granite, and marble surfaces
- Floor sensing and ambient air sensing
- Backlit display
- Simple “up” or “down” temperature control buttons
- On / Off switch
- Built-in G.F.C.I. (Class A)
- Estimated price $110 – $125
- Model number: TEMPO
- Warranty – 3-year manufacturer’s warranty*
*Valid from date of manufacture not purchase.
Always refer to the wiring diagram located on the back of the thermostat
If necessary, a relay switch allows you to control multiple circuits with a single control. The relay switch can be conveniently placed inside an electrical junction box.